Saturday 16 June 2018

A note to my children


Find the thing you love to do & do it.
Keep looking until you find it.  Don't settle.
When you find the thing you love to do, you will know it.
You will feel like you.  You will know peace.
I found the thing I love to do only recently.
Doing it feels amazing.
Maybe I appreciate it more because I know the
alternative of being without & a bit of me
wishes I had my time again.
But then I wouldn't know you,
& that love I would never trade.
So I don't regret a thing ... but I do know what
it feels like to find the thing you love to do & do it
& I wish that for each of you.
To feel like you.  To know peace.  To love.

Your loving Mum xxx

A note to my children, An Affinity With A


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and will respond as appropriate as soon as I'm able. Offensive comments will be removed in the interests of maintaining a safe environment for other visitors. Thank you.